Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- In-time communication with Retail, FBS, Inbound, Fulfillment, Capacity and other internal teams to drive Planning accuracy
- Manage and explain planning Miss root causes on weekly metrics
- Perform other ad hoc Supply Chain tasks per assigned
- Develop models and tools that are used in capacity planning activities
- Participate in long-term network topology and capacity planning
- Coordinate with Retail, Fulfillment, and Engineering, to address needs or issues related to storage and processing capacity
- Manage metrics related to Storage and Processing Capacity and support management team in metrics execution
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong proficiency in SQL.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross-functional within Souq Operation and Business teams.
- Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Operations Research knowledge through work experience or coursework.
- Strong verbal and written English.
- Candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, supply chain/operations research or business administration. Master’s degree is strongly desired.