Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 600,000 unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
The primary focus of the Repair Center Supervisor is to direct the activities of the technicians. He is responsible for managing the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 technicians and support to customers (internal and external) to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Ensure the repair services team is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service
- Develop and manage the creation of metrics such as turnaround times and customer satisfaction levels
- Secure the quality, quantity and continuity of departmental functions
- Assign work and daily prioritization for the department
- Responsible for monthly report for upper management
- Maintain high quality standards with minimum turnaround time for repairs, sustainable low work backlog and maximum customer satisfaction
- Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, and manage the scheduling and dispatching of technicians according to workloads and budget
- Trains and instructs employees as needed.
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Reviews and checks work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records, such as budgets and operational and personnel reports.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
- Assists or fills in for technicians as needed
- 4+ years’ experience based on after sales / warranty / repair & service.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize
- Advanced use of Excel and reporting tools
- High attention to detail and accuracy and demonstrated track record of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with fluent verbal and written English
- Experience of working with both hourly and executive employees in Italy.
- An ability to work independently and to deal with ambiguity when necessary.