Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household goods, Fashion, Accessories, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Defining and Implementing the brand identity
- Develop creative concepts as per brief shared by business functions
- Design graphic assets as per brief shared by business functions
- Develop alternative solutions to address multiple communication objectives
- Manage the pipeline of projects efficiently to meet deadlines across multiple deliverables
- Maintain consistent quality standards also under pressure
- Work effectively with other internal functions and external parties (brands, agencies) with a collaborative and constructive approach
- Create the brand guidelines taking into considerations communication, marketing, promotions and website and mobile apps UX/UI requirements (e.g Zurb mobile responsive framework)
- Well versed with the design tools; Well versed with HTML coding (Web and App)
- Excellent virtual merchandising skills and ability to appreciate the user journey on site, app, mobile
- Ensure compliance on all touch points (website, app, online offsite communication, offline, email)
- Collaborate with external creative agencies on 360 degrees’ brand campaigns and ensure deliverables are on brand
- Create advertising and design solutions for co-marketing and partnership campaigns:
- Foster excellence in design in the company
- Should be able to work under strict deadlines
- Experience of at least 4-6 years in related field
- Ideal candidate will have HTML background
- Plan and deliver brand and tactical campaigns
- Create creative concept, visual identity and communication materials for major regional or local promotions, mostly but not exclusively online
- Collaborate with external creative agencies on 360 degrees brand campaigns and ensure deliverables are on brand
- Well versed with HTML coding (web and mobile).
- Well versed with the design tools.
- Ideal candidate would be bilingual.