Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household goods, Fashion, Accessories, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Create unique content for items in Arabic and English.
- Translate from Arabic to English, English to Arabic as needed.
- Research content.
- Validate data integrity.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Eligibility to work in Jordan.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work with any type of sensitive content.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to create, edit and/or review varied content.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ecommerce or corporate experience is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule; Should be ready to work in rotational days/ shifts.
- Understanding of Content Taxonomy.
- Work within KPI driven function and meet targets.
- Research skills, good SEO understanding.