Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household goods, Fashion, Accessories, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Receives and prepares samples to be ready for shooting
- Sequence all items to be shot in optimal manner to ensure shooting efficiencies
- Repacking samples and ensures area is recovered each end of day
- Assist Photographers and Models as needed to optimize photo shoots
- Maintain and safeguard all allocated assigned for shoot and equipment
- Ensure all photo samples are clean and undamaged prior to re packaging and returning to Vendors within 72 hours of shoot completion
- Maintain and organize all photo samples + other Studio assets to ensure no damages, theft or losses
- Working on different projects simultaneously
- Occasionally perform as a “scale model” when necessary [i.e. for watches, shoes, or bags]
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on multiple projects
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
- Detailed oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in using Microsoft excel and computer
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Timely and effective problem solving