Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
The Service Center Manager is responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for all Helpbit in EGY. Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Operations coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within Helpbit Egypt.
- Manage online/offline workload (or repair center setup and manage inbound and outbound workload).
- Assure SLAs are met.
- After sales agreements with suppliers.
- Manage customer escalations, liquidations and buyback programs.
- Work closely with product manager and IT team to enhance system features.
- Supervise the repair quality and put away products.
- Ensure departments staffing levels.
- Set service operations goals and expectation and provide performance feedback to employees ensuring compliance to standards and regulations.
- Manages internal and external technical teams and quality control team with standards, budget and project schedule.
- Manage relationship with suppliers (sourcing of spare parts, invoicing)
- Monitor the write off and reduce business loss
- Manage service programs (extended warranties, physical damage, in home services)
- Manage the relationship with logistic companies
- Work closely with Finance team on financial transaction
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Work closely with service managers to enhance the business
- Enhance in-house repair or replacement on the after sale agreement
- 4+ years direct management experience.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement and Lean techniques.
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and terminations.
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays.