Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Achieves personal production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards.
- Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed.
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures.
- Responsible for fault finding, repair, service and installation of mechanical equipment.
- Refurbishes mobile phones, wireless devices and other related models.
- Repair to include: Hardware level 1, 2, & 3 including Software Applications.
- Implements locking/unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Repairs accurately.
- Handles customer requests for technical assistance (walk in).
- Operates to require Company standard.
- Completes repairs to the required standard and returns them within SLA which is 2 days.
- With 3 years minimum experience in repairing Mobile phones.
- At least high school graduate.
- Can communicate well in English.