We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily.
We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally.
PAYFORT is part of Souq Group, established in 2013. PAYFORT is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
· 6+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience delivering software or online products to market.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
· Extensive experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
· Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
· Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
· Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
· MBA or advanced degree preferred.
· Experience in managing improvements in complex software tools UX through iterative design and research.
· Launched ecommerce products on mobile devices
· Experience with online and physical retail transactions
· An understanding of financial transaction processing networks and systems (Credit Card, ACH, etc.)