Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 1 Million unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
The ME CS Team is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Manager. The Customer Effort Reduction Team is responsible for identifying customer pain points and working with Customer Service (CS) and non-CS stakeholders to fix the root cause and improve the customer experience.
As the CX Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring communication bridges are initiated and upheld between CS, Souq and other Amazon teams
- Scoping, analysing, and completing projects/processes that will improve the Prime Customer Experience and key performance metrics
- Identifying and challenging any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches and improvement projects
- Preparing documentation for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Proactively managing large scale customer impacting issues and root cause resolution
- Working with product business teams to deep dive the root cause of contact and concession spikes and drive root cause resolutions.
- Championing the voice of the customer to drive change within every step of the customer and delivery experience
- We are looking for the right person with a mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitative/leadership skills. The successful candidate will have a documented track record in driving change; and in significantly improving processes, and will know how to be effective in fast paced environments.
- Track record of sourcing and analyzing multiple sources of data to provide clear reporting of issues and how they affect customers
- Demonstrated skills in communicating (both written and verbal), and influencing stakeholders across multiple disciplines and different levels of the business
- Outstanding customer obsession with the drive to ‘Think Big’ about opportunities to change a given customer experience
- Capability to make efficient and effective decisions to deliver the needs of the customer and the business
- Flexibility to respond quickly to change and reprioritize in the face of emerging issues
- Ability to dive deep and problem solve, sometimes with limited information
- High proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel, with exceptional analytical skills
- 2+ years of project/program management experience
- Strong track record of cross-organisational relationship building
- Six Sigma experience
- Logistics/Supply chain experience